Homepage not displaying latest post and leaderboard ad

@movin,

I’m finding that latest post summaries aren’t showing up on my homepage. This is a new development, as they have in the past. I’ve cleared, disabled, and updated my caching plugin, and checked that my homepage settings are set to display latest posts. The url for my homepage is http://www.thriveprimal.com/

Possibly due to the same reason, I’m also noticing that my top Adsense leader ad, which should display directly above the top post, isn’t showing up. The ad is active and was showing recently, but has now disappeared. Wondering if you could help with that as well?

Thanks in advance,

Will

Hi Will,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I’m finding that latest post summaries aren’t showing up on my homepage

I visited your site and it’s displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it working fine for you now?

The ad is active and was showing recently, but has now disappeared. Wondering if you could help with that as well?

This may be because of the javascript error caused by the ad script as shown in the second attached screenshot.

You can try reoslving it either by using the solution posted on this page http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2541797/javascript-errors-from-google-adsense or by contacting the Google adsense support.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for your response movin,

The homepage should in fact display another post above the one you’ve screen shotted, called “natural candida albicans treatment: what works and what doesn’t”. The fact that the homepage isn’t displaying anything in that upper portion (the AdSense ad included) makes me think that maybe the disappearance of the latest post and ad are connected?

Thanks for the ad diagnosis link, I’ll check it out.

Cheers,
Will

I saw the post now.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it’s not the plugin conflict would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Thanks a lot Movin, this time I de- and re-activated all my plugins and sure enough the latest posts started showing. Thanks for that.

I still haven’t resolved the ad issue, am trying out a few different avenues of inquiry and will see how that goes. Any further advice you have on this subject would be appreciated - I followed that link you provided and it didn’t seem to be applicable to me unfortunately.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Regarding the as issue you can also contact directly to Google adsense team to resolve it.