Homepage not functional for mobile/ smartphone and a question for the pages?

Hi,

I installed the Newspaper X theme yesterday for my website parintiimperfecti.ro and I see that the posts visible on the homepage can’t be access from smartphone, not tablet. is there a way to correct it?
Also - is there an option for some parenting pages to show the news/ posts with the assigned categories (similar to the homepage)?
If someone replies to my questions, please I an not a programmer:)
Thank you,
Diana

Hello There, I had the same problem on my blog TheTechSecrets.CoM. My links got disabled or not clickable in smartphone browsers when I installed this theme.
Now I’ve fixed this problem by adding this code in wp-admin->appearence->customize->additional css. Hope you this will also help you…
#secondary {
float: left;
}
TheTechSectets Team

Yes both of you Guys, Same problem issue on my blog https://tricksbyguptaji.com , but i ask many time here but they dont reply,
How fix this Error , could you provide both your contact number or text me 9425744540 whatsapp Let we Create new Group.

Thank you, it seems that it working for tablets, not for smartphone:))
Any smart idea? :frowning:
Thank you,
D

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/make primary bar clickable/
@media (max-width: 550px){
#primary {
position: relative;
z-index: 99999;
}
}

In regards to the alignment issue, this is also present on the newspaper-x demo site.
The developer has been notified of the issue, however I can’t provide an ETA as to when this issue will be addressed.

Best Regards,
Support

YEYY!! It is working now, thank you!
Diana

Hey Diana,

You’re most welcome, we’re here to help.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Support