Homepage : Sidebar + Slider at the same time (width)

Hi,
First of all thanks for your theme, it’s an awesome work.
I have a question regarding the slider. Everything is working fine but I would like to modify a bit the layout.
I created some articles with images set to 750 by 410 pixels. Sadly, the slider looks “empty” and I’d like to add some content. Is there a way to decrease the width of the slider and put the sidebar next to it?

Thanks
jack

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
“Is there a way to decrease the width of the slider and put the sidebar next to it?” - Sorry but this is not possible without major customization of the theme :frowning:
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I love colorlib themes. All of the themes of this platform is easy to use and customize. I am currently using shapely on my website and love this theme very much. Thank you for posting theme on this page or this platform.

I am also facing the issue with my website page web designing agency in laxmi Nagar

Hi @nraismc,

In reference to your case, that site does not seem to be using the Sparkling theme therefore the functionality is a bit different.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
Support.

Yes, colorlib themes are new generation look, Very user friendly liked by worldwide peoples, Me also decide to use on my website, Thanks again.

Hi @bpu89964,
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Please feel free to reach out in case you have any questions pertaining the theme.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi, First for thanks for amazing creation,
I don’t know this is right place to ask this question, I want know any premium version look like this design.
If any you had then please suggest me.
Thanks in advance.
regards. RonVim

Hi @vinaysas,
Thanks for reaching out.

In reference to your question here, that site seems to be using a theme by the name “Simple White”. If you want a similar display to that, I’m afraid you will need to use that theme.

I hope this information helps.
Best Regards,
Support.