homepage widget

Hi,
I have two questions:

1. How do you increase the text margins for the parallax homepage widget? When I have “background small” selected, the text is too wide and I want a more narrow text wrap. As well, is it possible to add paragraph breaks?

2. How do I change the ratio of the text and image blocks on the homepage widget when I have the text on the right and image on the left. I would like more of a 25%(image):75%(text) distribution. Currently too much white space around the image (see attachment).

I’ve tried using this code from another post but its not working.

@media (min-width: 992px){
#custom_shapely_home_parallax-6 .col-md-4.col-md-offset-1.col-sm-5.col-sm-offset-1 {
width: 64%;
margin-left: 0;
}
#custom_shapely_home_parallax-6 .col-md-7.col-sm-6.text-center.mb-xs-24 {
width: 36%;
}
}

Thanks.

Hi @oceansurf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. How do you increase the text margins for the parallax homepage widget? When I have “background small” selected, the text is too wide and I want a more narrow text wrap.

We can achieve this by developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

As well, is it possible to add paragraph breaks?

You can achieve this by using custom plugin solution shared in the following topic and then adding the p paragraph tag along with text in the Content field option of [Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage widget.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/cusomizing-parallax-widget/

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your new question here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin