How add image instead of flexslider on other pages

As in the tile, i would like to add some static img on all other pages, in same place where is flexslider on home page.

Thank for help!

Hi @kaaple,

Thank you for your question.

You can try using the following plugins to achieve it.

Edit:

Both the above suggested plugins are not working with this theme because the theme is not using WordPress header feature and call the function header_image()

Best Regards,
Movin

One of your recommendation WP Display Header is not compatible with you Activello theme…

Hi @dailysurprises,

Could you please tell us some more details about it like why you think it’s not compatible with the theme?

Also is the other plugin working fine for you?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Could you please tell us some more details about it like why you think it’s not compatible with the theme?

Hi,

This one is not compatible.

Jech

Hi Jech,

I know that i want to know whether you are getting any error message or it’s settings are not displaying or anything else?

Also if the other plugin is working fine for you then just use that.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. You can install this plugin, but when you want to activate it, you’ve got a message that say “this plugin is not compatible with the theme you are using”.

I didn’t try the other.

Best regards,

Jech

I have tested it on my test site and actually both the suggested plugins are not working with this theme because the theme is not using WordPress header feature amd call the function header_image() so i have edited my answer now.