how can I find the items that I bought without logging in?

Hi, I bought a Single Template License via PayPal without logging into the website.

10 days later, I got the e-mail saying that Colorlib has finished processing my order, with the invoice attached.

But I don’t know where I can find the items that I bought and how I can use the license.

Can somebody help me?

Hey there

You just purchased a license (Not the item) and license number will be included in the invoice, this is not an item, this is just license, right to ous our template without footer copyright, no further action is required but its always better to use the account while you buying something

Hi,
I received a mail after i bought a single page template, but item still not received in mail, how can i download the single page template?

We have finished processing your order.

[Order #224992] (June 13, 2019)

@chithra

We already sent you an email.

Thank you, Team!

Good evening

Is your problem resolved @chithra?
Let us know if you need anything else

I have the same problem.
I received a mail after I bought a single page template, but item still not received in the mail, how can I download the single page template?

Good morning Laynah

Item is still the same, you can download it from the same link everyone uses, by purchasing license you just pay for rights to remove footer credit not the template :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,

Thanks for the reply. When I click the download button on the page, it directly transfers to license page. How can download it?

Hi Noda,
Never mind. I got it. I click the download button on the preview page which it doesn’t work. I find the other page can directly download it.

Thanks

Ok, in this case, I will close this ticket now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions