How can I remove the about me and contact me buttons from the top of screen

Hello,

I am using the Activello theme and have links to my about me and contact me pages at the top of the screen. I would like to delete this if possible, but can’t seem to figure out how. www.mygermanizedlife.com. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @mygermanizedlife,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please remove it from menu which you have set as Primary Menu as shown in the attached screenshot. If you have not set any Primary Menu then set it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I didn’t have a primary menu, as soon as I made one the problem was solved! On the mobile version, there are still three horizontal lines in the top left corner, can I delete these as well? Thanks again!

Alex

On the mobile version, there are still three horizontal lines in the top left corner, can I delete these as well?

You can hide it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

button.btn.navbar-toggle {
    display: none;
}

Thanks again so much, this cleared up all the issues I was having! :smiley:

Hi,

Glad it works :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions. If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to review & rate us in WordPress [Activello] Reviews | WordPress.org. :wink:

Thanks,
laranz.