How do I add a into the copy in the About section?

I’ve added my own copy into the About section, and others, but the line breaks I put in disappear.

How do I format the copy?

Hello @ableonline,

Unfortunately, at the current moment the Customize fields does not support html format.

A workaround that I found for this issue is to follow the next steps:

First: Add this piece of code where you want to add the spacing:

Second: Drop this piece of code at the end of Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css file:

.front-page-section .section-header p{
white-space: pre-wrap;
}

Please keep in mind that any future update will erase the CSS code in the Style.css so you should add it in a child theme stylesheet.css, and the spacing code will need to be added every time you change the address.

Until we find a better solution, this would be the way forward.

Regards

Hello @ableonline,

Unfortunately, at the current moment the Customize fields does not support html format.

A workaround that I found for this issue is to follow the next steps:

First: Add this piece of code where you want to add the spacing:

& # 0 1 0 ;

Note: no space between the 5 characters since the forum cannot display this code

Second: Drop this piece of code at the end of Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css file:

.front-page-section .section-header p{
white-space: pre-wrap;
}

Please keep in mind that any future update will erase the CSS code in the Style.css so you should add it in a child theme stylesheet.css, and the spacing code will need to be added every time you change the address.

Until we find a better solution, this would be the way forward.

Regards

I am using Illdy theme, which is a beautyful theme and I like it a lot. However there is a few issues. The jumbo header image and the main header image. I can not make it to fit perfect. Seems the theme enlarge the images so whatever size I try upload it simply looks bad.

How can I make the perfect image size for the header?

Nr 2

The blog section works fine on the front page, but the featured image will be alligned with the header image. How can I add spacing between the header and the featured image for the blog. You can see a page here http://resortcebu.com/2016/05/poolparty/

Also how can I change the read more links on the blog section to direct to a custom url or another page?

THX

ALex

thx Alex

Hello,

Please have a look inside this posts and let me know if this is what you were looking for:

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/header-image-5/

Regards