How do I change font and text size in the body of the Front page -About section?

How do I change the font and text size (in the body not header) of the Front page - About section?

Thanks

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the font attributes by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Font for about section*/
.front-page-section .section-header .section-description {
    font-size: 16px;
    color: #8c9597;
    font-family: "Lato";
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your reply. I followed your instructions and it worked, however it also created these problems…

1. Although the text size increased the “lines” on which they appear did not. So they’re stacked and jumbled on top of each other. See attached photo.

2. The body text of my portfolio section also increased, which I don’t want.

Any solution for these unintended consequences?

Thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
please provide url and i will take a look

I’m still building and experimenting with various layouts, and designs. I played around with the text size and font and found the right combination to make it appear normal. But my sizing options are pretty limited as the aforementioned issue occurs if the text size is increased too much. I’d like to have the option of increasing the size and not having that issue.

Also concerning the about section, I’d like to add space between the “learn more” button and the text above it. Maybe have it centered in the space below the text.

Current URL: http://126.802.myftpupload.com/

Hey there

Thank you for link
Please add this code as well:

.front-page-section .section-header .section-description {
line-height: 37px;
}
.mb-center.maxbutton-1-center {
margin-top: 30px;
}

Great. That seems to take care of this particular issue. Thanks!

Thank you
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!