How do I change the look of my header and menu

I’m a newbie when it comes to code. Can someone help me, I would like to make my header smaller and also get rid of the search bar and center my menu if possible

Hi @whitd,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can get rid of the search bar and center your menu by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.navbar-default .nav-search {
    display: none;
}
.navbar-default div.navbar-collapse {
    display: table !important;
    margin: 0 auto;
    float: none;
}

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what part of header you want to make smaller and how much smaller you want it to make so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Dear Movin,

thanks for your great input.
Is there any way to change the header in a way so that logo and sub title are on the left hand side and the menu on the right on the same height so that the points of the menu run verticaal instead of horizontal?
my website looks like this: www.to-the-point.org

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi @anisma,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin

Hi Movin,

When that Custom Css is added to my site, the Menu bar Centered only on the pages but in the post it returns back to normal in the post pages, How to I correct that ?

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi @rjkora,

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Regards,
Movin

hi movin

www.reubenkora.com displays correctly on the pages but the posts are having problems

Thanks for quick reply!

Hey Movin Sorry to trouble you it started working now!!

thanks for the help!

Reuben!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: