How do I enlarge the width of posts?

I added a gallery to one of my pages, I should add galleries on all pages but I encountered a problem.
The width of the gallery remains in the center, as if there were very wide edges. how can I reduce this space?
I attach photos to make understand better.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

my site

Hi there

I need link to the page, :frowning:

I know url of your website, i just need link to the page where you take screenshot :slight_smile:

page link

Please answer that I am keeping the site open to the public to let you analyze it. The site is not ready yet and I would like to put in “coming soon” mode

Hi there

Sorry but there is no option to change this, but even without this container, your gallery plugin has its own style and they can not be wider than this

Thanks for the answer, removing the gallery plugin, is there a way to enlarge the part of the writing? I attach photos and links to the page.

page link

HI

Well, try this:

@media (min-width: 1200px){
.container {
width: 1300px;
}
}

Thank you very much, doing so but I spread everything under the code .container.
how can I only enlarge the section of this page?

hi myneks

Not an easy thing, this will require major changes for desktop and for mobile devices, they must be redesigned again and again, by fixing one thing you will get problem on other side :frowning: