How do I have to update?

How do I have to update?
the version of the theme I have is Tyche Version: 1.1.0

tyche / woocommerce / archive-product.php version 3.3.0 is obsolete. The current version is 3.4.0,
tyche / woocommerce / global / sidebar.php,
tyche / woocommerce / loop / add-to-cart.php,
tyche / woocommerce / single-product / add-to-cart / external.php version 2.1.0 is obsolete. The current version is 3.4.0,
tyche / woocommerce / single-product / add-to-cart / grouped.php version 3.3.0 is obsolete. The current version is 3.4.0,
tyche / woocommerce / single-product / add-to-cart / simple.php version 3.0.0 is obsolete. The current version is 3.4.0,
tyche / woocommerce / single-product / add-to-cart / variation-add-to-cart-button.php version 3.0.0 is obsolete. The current version is 3.4.0,
tyche / woocommerce / single-product / tabs / tabs.php,
tyche / woocommerce / single-product.php

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
This article is exactly for you:

also, for generic question related to WordPress its better, fast and more efficient to search your question first
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for answering.
But I downloaded the version of my theme, only it is the tyche.1.0.11 and on my site I have the installed version Tyche Version: 1.1.0. Where do I find the latest version?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The theme updates would be available via WordPress so you can go to Dashboard > Updates and the theme update can be found there.

Best Regards,
Support