How do I make the slider smaller?

How do I make the slider smaller? www.olare.life

Hi @olare,

Thank you for your question.

I don’t see any slider on your shared site.

Also do you want to reduce its height or width or both? Please tell me a bit more in detail.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello,

The slider on the home page. Screen shot attached.

I want to reduce the height and width.

Thank you Movin.

Kelli

You can resize it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.flexslider {
    max-width: 1000px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Hello,

I was following this thread to see if it would help me do the same thing, reduce the width of the slider. I would like the width to match that of the homepage instead of the full screen . I tried adding that code but it did not change anything. Please let me know if there is another way around this.

Thanks!
Kylie

@Kylie Could you please share me your site URL where you are using shared CSS code so that i can help you?

Unfortunately, I haven’t gone live with my site, aneverydayfit.com yet so that may not help! I can follow up once it’s live if need be. Thanks!

The shared CSS code should work on your site but it seems you are using Endurance Page Cache on your shared site which is not including shared CSS code in the cached version of site so please clear the cache from Endurance Page Cache or temporary disable it.