How Do Increase Font Size Of Site Title In The Header? And why no tagline?

Hello,
I am liking the look of the Sparkling theme but the problem is the site title font size in the header is too small.
How do I increase it’s font size?

I also added a tag line in the general wp settings. It should appear underneath the site title but it is not showing up.
Why is the tagline not showing up and how do I get it to appear?

Thanks
Sunil.

Hi Sunil,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am liking the look of the Sparkling theme but the problem is the site title font size in the header is too small. How do I increase it’s font size?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#logo .site-name a {
    font-size: 30px;
}
I also added a tag line in the general wp settings. It should appear underneath the site title but it is not showing up. Why is the tagline not showing up and how do I get it to appear?

The theme doesn’t display the tagline but you can make it display by using the custom child theme of Sparkling theme shared in the following topic that contains some custom code.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/sparkling-_-how-to-display-tagline/

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin, that’s very helpful.

I have increased the font size of the site title to 35px and I have installed the child theme so that the tagline also shows up.

The only problem is that the tagline is aligned more to the left under the site title. How can I put in line with the site title?

Thanks again,

Sunil.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Can I private message you my site URL as I would like to keep it confidiential?

You share me it privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here so that i can troubleshoot it.

Thanks Movin,

Here’s the website URL: http://manifestationmiraclereviewblog.com/

Please refer to the numbered points in your response for ease of reference:

1. As you can see, the tagline under the site title is aligned further to the left of the site title rather than sitting directly underneath it. How do I align it?

2. I need to put some tracking code into the footer of the site. The problem is I could not see the footer editor when I clicked on Appearances > Editor. Where is it and where does the tracking code go?

3. Where is the option to underline headlines or subheadlines in the post and page editor? I can only see bold or itallics in the kitchen sink menu above each post/page?.

Thanks,
Sunil.

You can try aligning it with the site title by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

p.site-description {
    margin-left: 15px;
}

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.