How do you create space between the paragraphs in your blog posts?

I just created my first blogpost, but I can’t seem to make space in between the various paragraphs, so the text is just one big piece which seems a bit overwhelming. And judging from your demo, it should be possible. How do you do that?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Hmm. That shouldn’t be the case. If you skip a line by pressing the Enter key while writing your blog post, you should get a space and it should be displayed as a separate paragraph.

Kindly provide me with a link to this page so that I may have a closer look at the issue you’re having.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi! and thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have erased the post and started all over again. Typing it all in and now it works. Before I had copypasted the text from an evernote document. Could that be why it didn’t work? I hope not, as I do all my writing in Evernote…

Thanks!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

I’m glad it works, however, when copying from an external source, you may need to go into text mode and create your spacing and remove any other code that may get inserted whenever you paste. Sometimes your editors actually collect your text in HTML form and so pasting adds some code along with the content.

All the best.

Best Regards,
Support