How Long Does it take to Respond on Colorlib?

Hello. First, of I love that you provide a lot of free themes, but how frequently do you answer support questions? It doesn’t seem like support personals answer people’s questions in a timely manner. I posted in Shapely for example almost a day ago and still no response. But on WordPress and other forums, they respond very quickly. Just wondering, how long does it usually take for someone to answer at Colorlib?

I see according to your website

We do our best to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different timezones, We checking support system several times in the day. Reply times can vary from time to time and be up to 24 hours Monday – Friday and up to 48 hours on weekends, Sat-Sun. but is usually faster than that.

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Sorry but I cant agree with you :slight_smile: your question was opened on the Friday evening (in our time) when we finished work, usually, we are not working on the weekend and this was the cause of the delay
i will close this case now since the question was answered and it does not support question

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team