How to add Back to Post Nav in Image Attachment Template

Hi, first i want to say many thanks for your awesome themes Sparkling, I like this themes very well. But iam bad in writing code, and i need a advice how to adding navigation button between next and prev in image attachment template (image.php) so my blog visitor easy go back to single post.

Thanks for help.

Hi @aamkrisnadi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can compare theme file image.php with another theme file that displays that button and add in the file image.php appropriate code to display it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin, thanks for the answer…

I cannot compare image.php with this button from another theme, because on my pict atrachment is sparkling theme that edited with photoshop… :))

It just request for future feature for sparkling themes…

But thanks for the advice…

Thank you for your feedback. We will consider this feature request to be implemented in the future version of theme.