How to add banner below navigation bar

Hi Aigars and Movin,

Just wondering how to add banner directly below navigation bar?

WP: 4.2.2
Dazzling: current
Site: curlyafrodotcom

Thanks in advance,

Hi @4alex,

It seems it’s duplicate topic of the following existing topic that you have created.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-add-banner-below-call-to-action-bar/#post-24923

Please advise.

Cheers,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for reply.

No, I am still trying to add a banner (728x90 - Adsense) directly under the navigation bar and above the call-to-action.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

WP: 4.2.2
Dazzling: current
Site: curlyafrodotcom

Hi @4alex,

Thank you describing your question.

You can achieve this by adding the banner (728×90 – Adsense) in place of the text “Add your Adsense banner 728×90 here” in the following function and add the following function in the child theme of Dazzling theme.

For your convenience i have also attached the sample Dazzling child theme to this reply.

/**
 * Call for action button & text area
 */
function dazzling_call_for_action() { ?>
	<div class="top-banner">
		Add your Adsense banner 728×90 here
	</div>
  <?php if ( is_front_page() && of_get_option('w2f_cfa_text')!=''){
    echo '<div class="cfa">';
      echo '<div class="container">';
        echo '<div class="col-md-8">';
          echo '<span class="cfa-text">'. of_get_option('w2f_cfa_text').'</span>';
          echo '</div>';
          echo '<div class="col-md-4">';
          echo '<a class="btn btn-lg cfa-button" href="'. of_get_option('w2f_cfa_link'). '">'. of_get_option('w2f_cfa_button'). '</a>';
          echo '</div>';
      echo '</div>';
    echo '</div>';
  } else; {
  //Do nothing
  }
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks so much Movin,

I have yet to create a child theme; can I still add without a child theme for now? If so, where would I add the code? function.php? I know I will have to create a child theme, but for now, will continue to update as needed.

Thanks in advance,