how to add social media icons in the footer for Dazzling theme

Hi I was just wondering how you put those social media icons in your footer for the Dazzeling theme? Is that a plugin, or was that custom? I’d like to get them into my footer as well as easily as possible, so I figured I’d ask if it was already built into the theme.

Thanks!

I read the documentation and figured this out. I wanted to delete this post, but I’m not sure how to. Sorry for the unneeded post. If you can delete this that would be great thanks!

Hi @powerblaster,

Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

We don’t need to delete the thread.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin

Hi!

I was searching for it, but could not find how to add the social media links. Could you please help me out?

Thanks in advance!
Laurent

Hi Laurent,

To help keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/dazzling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin

Hi,

I understand that different users are making different threats, but the starter of this threat found a solution, but forgot to share it with the rest of us.

As you asked, I will now make another threat with exact the samen question.

Kind regards
Laurent