How to adjust content of Services section?

Hi,

I have changed the names of the Services section to Features and like the layout displayed on the homepage (Web Design , webdevelopment, SEO analysis). However how or where do I change this to my own content? Can’t seem to find it. As well can we make those topics clickable to individual pages?

Hello Herbie,

If I suspect alright, you first have to activate the required plugin Illdy Companion and then head over to Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Widgets and populate the services with the according widgets information.

Let me know if you got it alright.

Best regards

Hi,

The wisget is active and I have added a custom menu to the widget. But how do i get it took look the same as you have in your sample. Not verticl but horizintal including featured image?

see home page http://www.talentapproved.com/

Hello Herbie,

It seems like you could use to import the demo content from Dashboard > Appearances > About Illdy.

Let me know if this fixed all of your issue and if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

Regards

Hi,

I have imported but how do I control they actual content? For instance the percentages in the about section?

The whole website changed after importing the demo content except the look of the features.

Hello,

To deal with the widgets information please head over to Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Widgets, there you can find all the content.

Let me know if you got it alright or I’m missing anything here.

Cheers

Hi,

Sorry but I just don’t get it how or where to adjust the text of wedesign, webdevelopment nad SEO analysis. I’ve found how to adjust the percentages etc but how do I ad text to what I have name features but what you name services?

Hello @herbie81,

Can you please add me on Skype (Ion Rutz) so we can both have a look at what might be going on?

Regards

Hi Ion,

I just send you a request, hopefully we can talk tomorrow.