How to align the Titles

Hello, i would like to know how can i align the Title on the Text Widget?

When i use the text widget, the tile cames to the left and i need to center the title. I try to use HTML but only works on the content and not with the title.

Does any one can tellme the font used to the titles?

Thanks for the help

Hi,

i haven’t figured out yet if this theme supports altering css style directly in dashboard like illdy theme. So the right way to do this would be creatin a child theme and than costumizing the correct css class. You have to locate that css class. Ill show u on my example. So i have added a widget with a gallery and a tittle “Our latest projects”

as you see on the right side its aligned to the left. So now i have to locate that css class that is showing this title.

if i add style=“text-align: center;” to this line of code, the text will get centered.

so one option is to locate class=“widget-title” in style.css and add text-align: center to that class, but i belive, if they make an update of this theme, the style.css would be owerritten and you would have to do it again. So i would create a child theme and enter this in that style.css. That way it will work everytime.

This will effect all the classes where widget-title is called!

Hope this helps.

Ok i found how you can alter css directly in dashboard.

you have to go:
apperence - > costumize - > shapely options - > other

than add this line of code and save&publish

.widget-title {
	text-align: center;
}

again i dont know if “.widget-title” is the css class you are looking for! you have to find that out the way i showed in previous post.

Hi @ heki,

Thank you for your help,

Cristian