How to change color on dropdown menu

I got another question again, I tried other codes I found here but I can’t seem to find a simple answer to this.

I attached a screenshot again on how I want it to look like…

1. Before there was no drop down, the hover color on ‘resources’ was still orange, after I added the other menus it changed to red…

2. When I hover over the primary menu name I want the background in orange color please

3. And is it normal when I hover on a menu it will show another name?

4. I also don’t know what happened but, on the menu again…
    home up to destinations - their font is kind of in bold?
    then from resources to contact - their kind of thin

How can I change them all to a thinner size?

Thank you very much.

Oh seems like I found the solution to the background color of the dropdown, seems like the 3rd and 4th question are my only problem now…

Hi @aiiah,

Thank you for your questions.

3. And is it normal when I hover on a menu it will show another name?

It displays the name added in the title attribute of menu as shown in the attached screenshot.

4. I also don’t know what happened but, on the menu again.. home up to destinations – their font is kind of in bold? then from resources to contact – their kind of thin

How can I change them all to a thinner size?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin, thanks for this but on my appearance page it shows no title attributes, please see screenshot

For question 4 here are the links
in bold: http://www.thesolodrifter.com/destinations/
thin letters: http://www.thesolodrifter.com/resources/travel-tips-tricks/

Thank you!

Hi Movin, thanks for this but on my appearance page it shows no title attributes, please see screenshot

Please enable it from Menu screen options as shown in the attached screenshot.

For question 4 here are the links

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav li a {
    font-size: 16px;
    font-family: 'Oswald', sans serif;
    letter-spacing: 0.7px;
    font-weight: 600;
}

thanks very much for this!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: