how to change font and font size activello

how can i change the font and font size

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Can you tell me where exactly you want to change font and font size? in headers? in page content? in the footer? or where? please also include a link to your page and reference

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,

Wonderful.

On the slider, the category words are small. We want to make them larger. It is here :

Maybe this relates to “font awesome icons” it says on the website.

We also want o know if we can have 7 images on the slider. It seems we can only do 5?

Thanks

Rod

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*Increase font size and weight*/
.flex-caption .post-categories a, .flex-caption .read-more a{
  font-size:1.4em;
  font-weight:700;
}

In regards to increasing the number of slides, you can consult this thread here.
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/increasing-the-number-of-featured-posts-in-the-slider/

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you. Now I can control the size. But I’d like to still change the font itself. Is that possible? Best wishes.

To help you I visited your shared site now and it seems you are not using Activello theme on it .

Please advise.

Good morning, Thank you for responding. Our website is: www.livingwisdom.ca. It is
Activello Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS to change the font family:

/*Font family*/
.flex-caption .post-categories a, .flex-caption .read-more a {
    font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you , that was perfect.

Good morning :slight_smile:

Is there anything else? or can i close this case?

Hello Noda,

Thanks for writing. And for all the help. We were able to change the font and size thanks to you and your collegues. Could you please tell us 2 things about this. I seems we can only have caps , ie there is no way do have lower case letters in the ‘categories’ line of text in the slider. Can we have lower and upper case letters? Also, the colour of this line is always white ( we know the cloud can be changed when you ‘hover’ over the text. But could the cooler be changed fro white to something else?

Thanks for this. I have another question but it would be a new thread. For the life of me I cant find how to post a new question/thread. I look all over the colorlib site and i cant find how to.

Rodsho

AND,

Could you also look at this email I sent to Movin. No reply yet.

+++++++++++++++++++

Hello Movin,

Thank you for all your help . You are a giant amongst we dwarfs of knowledge.

I have been looking for an hour to find a way to post a new thread. Cant get it anywhere. I know I have done it 2 or 3 times in the past but it eludes me. I have looked on other threads about this question and my wife and I have tried to add css stuff you have suggested for similar problems, but no luck.

Here it is. We have activello for livingwisdom.ca. We have made tons of progress with you and others on the forums. But the ‘recent posts’ sidebar that is a widget won’t show the thumbnail picture associated with the post. The activello demo shows the thumbnails so we know it is possible. I know others have resizing problems etc. Ours is just a grey box.

thanks

Rodsho

Hello there,

The following CSS can be used to help:

/*Capitalize category and font color*/
.flex-caption .post-categories a, .flex-caption .read-more a {
    text-transform: capitalize;
   color: #000;
}

Use the following link then scroll to the bottom and there will be a form there to make a new thread:

Best Regards,
Support

Could you also look at this email I sent to Movin. No reply yet.

Not sure where you have sent this email as i didn’t get it.

Here it is. We have activello for livingwisdom.ca. We have made tons of progress with you and others on the forums. But the ‘recent posts’ sidebar that is a widget won’t show the thumbnail picture associated with the post. The activello demo shows the thumbnails so we know it is possible. I know others have resizing problems etc. Ours is just a grey box.

It seems you are using on your shared site Recent posts widget instead you should use Activello Recent Posts Widget and make sure you have set featured image to the posts as described in the following page.

http://freewptp.com/how-to-set-featured-image-or-post-thumbnail-in-wordpress/