How to change font in all theme and add text in header?

Thank for your cool theme!
How I can change font in all theme? I use theme in Russian and your beautiful font was changed to some other :frowning:
So I try to choose some tipical like Verdana.

And how I can add text to header?

And is there way to ask your help by private mail?

Hi @diametry,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How I can change font in all theme? I use theme in Russian and your beautiful font was changed to some other ? So I try to choose some tipical like Verdana.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

html body {
    font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
}
And how I can add text to header?

Could you please tell me exactly where you want to ass text in the header so that i can help you?

And is there way to ask your help by private mail?

We provide help on this support forum and not by email.

Could you please tell me why you want to do it privately through mail?

Best Regards,
Movin

" Could you please tell me exactly where you want to ass text in the header so that i can help you?"
I want to place slogan in top in row with logo. Now I delete all menu from header

“Could you please tell me why you want to do it privately through mail?”
I want to ask your help with customizing my page. Can you do this? :wink:

More questions:

• how can I divide text in parallax with paragraphs or lists?
  • How can I align text to center in “TEXT” widget?
  • How to delete image from clients section? I try but can’t :frowning:
I want to place slogan in top in row with logo. Now I delete all menu from header

You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

I want to ask your help with customizing my page. Can you do this?

If you want to hire me to do this then you can do so from https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

– how can I divide text in parallax with paragraphs or lists? – How can I align text to center in “TEXT” widget? – How to delete image from clients section? I try but can’t ?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.