How to change header image on different pages/

Hi there,

I want to change the header image for my different pages. When i change the header image, the coffee one, the header image changes for all of them.

How do i change the header image for each individual page.

Thanks!

Yes I have the same issue. Would really like to be able to have the header image to change to the featured image when you click a blog post! How do I change that? I have access to custom css.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In order to edit the image for each page you need to add the following CSS code :

.page-id-734 #header { background-image: url("Put the image URL here") !important; }
  1. You need to copy the image url from your media library of your desired image.
  2. You also need to change the page ID in the code to the one assigned to the page you want affected.
    WordPress Page ID - Where to Find It | Compete Themes

Best Regards,
Support

How do you do this? Do you make a custom html and add the code above?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The CSS is used by copy and pasting it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.
You would use that code for every instance that you want to replace the image.

Best Regards,
Support

Dear Support:

Thank you! This works perfectly. Do you know the dimensions of the header offhand?

I used it for blog posts and it works like a charm. Thank you for that! I though experience issues on desktop devices where the header cut the image - how would you go about making sure the image is full size with custom css?

Hello, I used this code and it works when viewing in desktop mode but in mobile view no header at all appears. Any assistance with this would be appreciated!