How to change into of widget-title in sidebar

Hi,

how can I change the <h3> for titles (<h3 class=“widget-title”>Lorem ipsum</h3>) in the sidebar into <span> with same format and styles?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Cheers,
Sandro

Hi Sandro,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

thanks for your fast reply. Plugin do 1 of 2 requirements:

1. change h3 into span (works well)
  2. with same layout style like h3 widget-title (doesnt work)

See attachement.

I guess, I have to adapt some CSS. Can you please support me where I have what to change/add/edit.

Would be pleasure to get your advances support!

Looking happy forward to get some positive feedback from you :wink:

Cheers,
Sandro

Yes you are right. To display the title same as before you have to develop custom CSS code.

To style it like that please use the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#secondary span.widget-title {
    font-size: 14px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    margin-bottom: 25px;
    margin-top: 0;
    color: #636467;
    font-family: Montserrat, sans-serif;
    display: block;
}

@Movin: that was a big step into bring your theme one step closer to a SEO-optimized one.

Why? Headings are only for relevant content on each post/page etc. and not style stuff for fonts etc.

Thank you so much. I am very happy!

All the best and thank you for your amazing support here!
Sandro

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your new question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.