How to change Travelify title font and color?

Dear Aigars,

Thank you for a great theme! I really appreciate it, and it’s great that you also take the time to answer the comments.

I’ve got a couple of questions I hope you can help me with.
First of all; Is it possible to change the font in the header? The green title?

And the other question; Is it possible to remove the social icon-bar at the top of the page? I’m not going do use it, so there no reason to have so much empty space at the top.

And again, great work with the theme!

I’m going to look into translating it to Danish. I’ll make sure to send you the .po-file if/when I do it.

Best regards,

1. To change the green title just add the following code inside Theme Options – Other – Custom CSS. Additionally you can add this to your Child Theme style.css if you use one.
#site-title a {
	color: #000000;
}

Just change the Hex color code to one you like better.

1. Removing social icons won’t remove blank space in header but you can change header spacing. Just like in the first point add the following code:
.hgroup-wrap {
	padding-top: 10px;
	padding-bottom: 10px;
}

Change padding-top and padding-bottom to get the results you were looking for.

Danish translation would be great!
Please follow these steps to translate WordPress theme: How to translate a WordPress theme including Shapely & Illdy - Colorlib
You can get in touch me via support[at]divilab.com

Thank you so much for your help.

Is it possible to change the font in the tittle as well?

It worked out great with the spacing.

I’ll look into the translation ASAP

Add font-family: right below color of the same #site-title a you added previously.

You can use any Google Font but you will have to add support for it so it might take some time for non-developer.

However, there are web safe fonts you can use without any extra theme modification. Here are examples where you can directly take necessary code to change the font.

http://cssfontstack.com/

Hi Aigars,

I tried as per your above adivse for changing the title color green to some other color, but it not working.

I added below code to Theme Options > other > Css & style.css ( Bottom last line )

#site-title a {
color: #3230a8;
}

Please can you help on this

Thank in advance for your help

Venkat,