How to display project images in a lightbox

Hi,
I have my portfolio set up on the front page of my website. I have 4 projects displaying via the “Widget for home widget section” - which has the heading “Portfolio”.

When a visitor to my website selects a portfolio project how do they view the images in a lightbox?

I love the theme, but this is absolutely doing my head in!!!

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use a simple light-box plugin to add the effect, here are a few that can be used:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, Many thanks for your quick reply. I have tried that but can’t get it to work!

If I could get the carousel to work using Jetpack, that would be fine, but that doesn’t work either!

Please can you help me, as I have spent hours trying to sort this out. This was my main reason for using the Shapely theme!

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

Simple follow these steps,

1. Install this plugin: Simple Lightbox – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
  2. In the Porfolio edit screen add the featured Image URL in this box, http://take.ms/QIVd6
  3. Clear your cache, and now the portfolio image will appear in lightbox. :slight_smile:

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I can not find the window to put a custom portfolio link. As I do?

Thank you

Hello @faimurua,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please create a new post for your issue because it is a different problem from the one created by the original poster, also, it will be complicated to troubleshoot multiple issues in on thread.

Best Regards,
Support