how to enlarge the header image

Good morning,
I would like to enlarge the header image of the pages. The gray is short, and you can not see the menu tabs.
I imagine it’s playing code.
Thanks in advance!

I leave you a link to my website.
www.aplacetobe.es

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to increase the image container height and center the image by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Increase container height*/
#header {
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
}

/*Image position*/
#header.header-front-page {
    background-position-y: center;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Good Morning,
I do not want to change the image of the home. I want to change the header image of the pages. The gray background I want to enlarge from above and below. I do not know if this is possible

Thank you and sorry for my bad English.

Thank you

Hello there,

Please try this CSS to increase the height of the banner:

/*Banner size increase*/
#header .bottom-header.blog {
    padding: 230px 0;
    /* height: 1000px; */
}

This code will allow you to increase the top and bottom padding or you and remove the /* and */ to use the height option. The height and padding values can be changed.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again!!!
I’ve really tried to put this CSS next to the other, like you told me: Appearance-Customize-Additional CSS, and it does not change anything. I send you a photo, because I’m not sure I’m putting it in the right place.
Thank you .

Hello there,

That is the correct place to add the CSS code.

In the last message you said you wanted to change the header image for the pages so that code would have affected the pages and not the homepage, for example this page:
http://aplacetobe.es/aptb-prueba

If that was not the correct element to change, please provide an image of the element you want to change.

Best Regards,
Support