How to get rid of some footer options

I can’t seem to find how to hide the parts of the footer that say Products, Information, Support, etc. I would just like to hide those for now as I may need them in the future. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ian G.

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

This could be done with some CSS, Kindly send the URL to your website along with a screenshot of what exactly you’d like removed.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello!
I would love to know how to do this as well. The whole bottom footer with : Products, Information, Support.
Which URL should I provide? soft-pixels.com.
Much appreciated

The URL for the website is: https://imaginetucsonhome.com/stage/index.php

Screenshot attached below.

Thanks Iangdesign but that link doesn’t show me anything :confused:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can remove the footer by using the following CSS code via Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove footer*/
#footer .container {
    display: none;
}

Another option is to go to Appearance > Widgets and remove any widgets assigned to the footer.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for the reply. That bit of code removes everything from the footer. I want to maintain the copyright piece at the bottom. Just remove everything else. I go into the Appearance > Widgets from the left menu, but there are no options for removing those Footer sidebar options. Can you explain how to get rid of them? See image below.

Hey there

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*remove footer widget and gray area*/
#footer > div.container{
  display:none;
}
#footer {
    padding: 0px 0 0;
}

Best Regards,
Support

That worked! Thank you very much.

@Sofiat - use above code as Support has added.

Hey there,

You’re welcome.

Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Best Regards,
Support.