How to look like how the demo does? (activello)

I have just downloaded the theme and loving it. But I coulnd’t manage to do couple of the settings below

1. How to have a fullwdith banner image like the demo does with carousel and show the rest of the post underneath?
    I have tried using featured image both in Pages and Posts but the images are just center aligned with while spaces on both sides no matter how big the images are.

2. How do I change font colors?

Thanks for your help. Cheers

Hi @sfethan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. How to have a fullwdith banner image like the demo does with carousel and show the rest of the post underneath?

You can achieve this as described in the following page in section “How to setup front page and slider”

I have tried using featured image both in Pages and Posts but the images are just center aligned with while spaces on both sides no matter how big the images are.

If you are talking about featured image then please make sure it is at least of size 1170px X 550px and if it is slider image then make sure it is of size 1920px X 550px

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

2. How do I change font colors?

You can change link colors from theme options as shown in the attached screenshot and to change text color use the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

body {
    color: #000;
}

You can change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. In order to create the carousel, you need to create a few posts and add them to a category then go to Appearance > Customize > Activello Options > Slider Options and select the category you want to be used in the carousel.

Here is a useful link:

1. You can change the font color with some CSS. What text elements are you looking to change?

Best Regards,
Support