how to make background slide to shapely theme

Please i would like to add more than one background to the shapely theme so that it gets to slide one after another, how do i achieve this? thank you in advance

Hi @theone,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using any of the following plugins.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you Movin, i too your advice and installed this plugin you recommended WP-Backgrounds Lite – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org, but i don’t seem to know how to go about it and utilizing it on the shapely background so that i can have more than one backgrounds sliding on the homepage. Thank you in advance.

i figured out the above plugin requires a premium version before you get to use the slides but i used another plugin RFWB slider as recommended but that just takes off the parallax background of the shapely theme and puts a fixed slideshow background, how can i retain the parallax background and still make it a slideshow too? thank you.

i used another plugin RFWB slider as recommended but that just takes off the parallax background of the shapely theme and puts a fixed slideshow background, how can i retain the parallax background and still make it a slideshow too?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can help you to achieve it?

http://nathanamericanacademy.com/nathan that’s the website, i want the homepage image like i sent earlier become a slideshow of images though it is a parallax. Thank you

I visited your shared site but don’t see the RFWB slider plugin activated on your site.

Please make sure it is activated so that i can see the issue on your site and troubleshoot it.

Also please note that we can’t make the parallax as slideshow using the shared plugin for that we have to develop custom code but using that plugin we can create the background slider and remove the parallax background image.