How To Make Header Font Larger

My website is www.marketingartgallery.com

A few people have noted that the font in my header is smaller than it needs to be. I’ve poked around looking for a way to increase the font but i haven’t had much luck.

Is there a way to increase the font without ruining things?

I wouldn’t want the menus font to increase, only the font for “Marketing Art Gallery”

Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS and tweak pixel value to get the results or you were looking for.

.navbar .container .navbar-brand {
  font-size: 21px;
}
@media (min-width: 767px) {
  .navbar .container .navbar-brand {
    font-size: 28px;
  }
}

There are two values, first is for small screen devices such as tablets and smartphones and the second one is for desktops.

thanks. somehow i missed this. I must not have subscribed to be notified of followup replies by email

Is this the kind of edit that i would lose if i update my version of wordpress without using a child theme?

i haven’t created a child theme yet.

None of the custom CSS added in dedicated field in Theme Options will not get lost when theme will be updated. The same applies to any settings in Theme Options, these things are not affected with updates unless there are some structural changes but these changes are not common and even then only some settings might get lost.

That is both assuring and confusing.

I’ve added ads in my sidebar (using a text field) and to my header (using the editor), added several plugins and fixed the width of my sidebar so that it won’t cut off ads on certain screens (using code you gave me).

I’ve also added menu options that leas to specific pages and categories.

Will any of these be lost?

What kinda of changes are generally lost?

All changes made inside an actual code will be lost such as banner added directly in header.php or anything added inside any of original theme files. During the install all files are removed and replaced with new ones but it doesn’t affect database.

This information is stored in database:
Posts, Pages Custom Menu, Categories, Tags, Widgets, Custom Header image, anything added in Theme Options will not get be lost after updates.