How to make Headlines Different from Menu Links

I need to make my headlines different than the menu text. For example, changing “Services” to “Our Services”, or something similar without changing the menu.

I’ve downloaded Page Lists Plus, but can’t seem to figure out where this feature is.

Anyone know the easiest way to do this?

Hi @dukeofurls,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you meant by Headlines so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot of it so that i can better understand it and can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,
Thanks for the reply!
The site is www.candicemcfield.com

I want to be able to edit the menu options and the page headlines independently.
Hope this helps!
Tony

You can change the Menu title from the Navigation Label option of menu in the Menus screen in admin area and to change the page title you can try using any of the following plugins.

Thanks for the tips, but these are not quite what I wanted…

One simply adds to the beginning of the title, so it reads “About Candice Mcfield: About”

The other changes the title, but also changes the button in the menu.

I need one that allows me to make a custom page title “About Candice McField”, while allowing the button to stay as “About”.

Is there a plugin like this?
Thanks!
Tony

I didn’t find plugin like that but you can try achieving this by making your Page Title to “About Candice McField” and change the menu navigation label to “About”