How to make image on page full width

Hello!

I was wondering if I can make an image on a page in full width? As you can see in the picture I have attached I have some lines of text and a contact form but also an image. The image is not full width but instead its some white spaces around the top and the sides. I want to be able to keep the theme in this boxed layout but still have an image in full width.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello!

Absolutely. You can see what I mean here: http://toscana-amore.com/kontakt/

The image is not in full width and I really wish it was.

Wish you a good day!

Best regards
Lisa

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

body.page-id-31 .entry-content {
    padding: 0;
}

Hello!

Sadly it didnt work. It only became full width on the right side but not the rest.

Sincerely
Lisa

Hi @mslisa,

This will help you:

#primary {
width: 100%;
}

Thank you,

Cristian

After using my shared CSS code the image on the page will display as shown in the first attached screenshot.

Do you want to display it as shown in the second or third attached screenshot?

Hello!

I want it to look like it does in the second picture you attached for me but also covering the side on the left so its not white there as well. Do you know what I mean?

I think i understood it now so please try using below CSS code instead of above shared CSS code.

body.page-id-31 .entry-content {
    padding: 0;
}
body.page-id-31 #main {
    padding: 20px 0;
    max-width: 100%;
}

I think it worked now! Thank you so much for your help!

I have another question though. I feel so embarassed for creating a new thread where you constantly need to help me but sadly I have no choice. I wanted to change my blog layout so the read more could go away but I dont have any page templates on the site. I read in this theme documentation that you should be able to fix that but my page templates are completely missing.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thank you for everything!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: