How to make logo bigger

I need to make the logo image in the header bigger, but when I change the parameters on CSS the logo’s dimensions don’t change.
How can I do it?

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

I could check on the CSS for you, but I will need a link to your site to test it.
Kindly provide me with a link to a page with this so that I may be able to write up some CSS that should work for your setup.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I can’t give you the link because the website is in cooming soon mode and can’t stay online yet ?

The code is the original code in Illdy in fact I doesn’t modified it, I added the logo from customization page.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Using the Illdy demo site, the code below when added to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS should increase the size of the logo:

.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 img {
    width: 200px!important;
}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

i tried to put this code in the box for additional CSS but the logo’s dimension don’t change…

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try clearing your browser cache and if that does not work then try removing the “!important” from the previous CSS code provided.

Best Regards,
Support

The code snippet does work as I was also looking for a solution to make the logo bigger but not only does it make it bigger it also displays the logo very pixelated is there a fix for the scale ? Please see attached. Thank you.

Hey there,

Thank you for replying with this information.

Please try the CSS below to increase the width of the logo.

/*increase logo*/
#header div.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 a img {
    width: 399px;
}

Best regards,
Support.