How to make logo full-width?

Hi! I’m trying to make the site logo full width (without any white space on right or left). I’ve looked through the forums and nothing seems to be helping. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Site: http://bethcole.me

Thanks!

Hi @bethc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body > .container {
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much, that worked perfectly!

Also another question: I’ve tried setting the theme to display full post instead of the excerpt with “read more,” but after unchecking the box the theme still displays post excerpts. Is there any solution to this?

Thank you so much, that worked perfectly!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Also another question: I’ve tried setting the theme to display full post instead of the excerpt with “read more,” but after unchecking the box the theme still displays post excerpts. Is there any solution to this?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.