How to make the multi wallpaper for let users to have more choices

HI

First, many thanks the dev & share the theme,i like it.

Now i want to do the multi wallpaper for let users to have more choices,
i will create the button put the page head like that.
but i poor programming skill= =may you advise the solutions?

and i want adjust the Head word the more left and right,may you advise the solutions?

myWebsite:acgpitpot.com (All free ACG music number tabs)

Thanks

Hi @pitpot

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Now i want to do the multi wallpaper for let users to have more choices, i will create the button put the page head like that. but i poor programming skill= =may you advise the solutions?

I am not sure exactly what you meant by multi wallpaper here so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the example of it so that i can help you to achieve this?

and i want adjust the Head word the more left and right,may you advise the solutions?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.navbar.navbar-default .container {
    width: 100%;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks! the code is working !

The multi wallpaper is
“i wan put the few picture on website background-image,set 1 by default ,after then put the button on the page head or another place,let the website visitor click button change the website background-image(just this visitor change website background only,does not affect other people),let this visitor can choose the favorite wallpaper,like the forum theme function”

or have the plugin can achieve this?

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

So you want to have the user of the website have the ability to change the background image that is used on the site?

Best Regards,
Support

HI

YES, like this.

Thanks

Hello there,

This would not be possible because the user would need to have access to your Admin panel on the back end, the user would be able to share or upload images on the site but not change the aesthetic.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Best Regards,
Support

HI,
Can i put the picture on system first,let them choose the picture.
also can’t ?
Thanks

Hello there,

You can have users upload an image to you’re media library but it would not be possible for the user to choose the background image to be used on the website.

This article explains how to have the user upload images:

Best Regards,
Support

HI

OK,thanks your help.
may i ask the another question ?
Do you know how to put the automatic search youtube video in the post?the keyword is my input on backend.

Thanks

Hello there,

I am not sure what you mean by this, could you please explain with an example?

Best Regards,
Support

HI

“In my backend post editor enter the keyword, in the post, that automatically search the youtube video,and show the first 3 results.”

like this function,
or have the plugin can achieve this?

Thanks

Hello there,

So if I understand correctly, you want to have the ability to search for youtube videos in the post editor?
This is not possible and there is no plugin that offers that feature which I can find.

However this plugin does offer the youtube search function:

Best Regards,
Support