How to make wrapper and header transparent for Travelify theme

good evening! am newbie in these wanderings css themes, so now excuse! use the theme Travelify and I can not edit the site to get a transparent background! I’ve seen what other readers had the same problem, have used some of their codes but was unable results as you can see (madeiraislandvacations.com)

please help me, I want to get these white marks on my site!

Best Regards

mark

You can make wrapper transparent by adding this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS:

.wrapper, #main {
  background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3) !important;
}

You have already specified opacity of 0.3 for header area, so I used the same for my example but you can reduce it even further if you want to make it completely invisible.

Hi Mr. Aigars! How are you? Thank you for your answer! I want to become the theme compleatly invisible with no white borders?

Greetings,

Marco

Marco,

Please get rid of “Social Share Motivator” plugin at least of now as otherwise your website is completely unusable. Notify me once you have disabled it and I will help you from there.

Sorry, I just earased it! So sorry! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Here is code you can add to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS that will get rid of background for wrapper, header and footer. It will still keep blue background you have set for post content.

.wrapper, #main {
  background: transparent !important;
  -webkit-box-shadow: none;
  box-shadow: none;
}

Let me know if this helps.

Hi! Thank you so much for your huge sympaty! I´m so sorry but the theme is at the same! As you can see at:

I will sent you a printsreen from the costum css! Is that the way that is suposed to be?

Sorry, and thanks again!

Marco

:slight_smile:

Please use this code and this code only. Remove everything else from Custom CSS field as the rest of the code does nothing good but breaks my provided code example.

.wrapper, #main {
  background: transparent !important;
  -webkit-box-shadow: none;
  box-shadow: none;
}

Thank you, it is just perfect !!! Without wanting to abuse how do I get the dashed ligne at the bottom?

Marco

If you want to remove this button you can simply add this code to the same Custom CSS field you added code I provided earlier.

#site-generator {
  border: none;
}

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

It´s Fantastic!!! Thank you very much!!!

Greetings,

Marco

Good evening, I have a technical problem, the zoom plugins on my theme Travelify do not work! I’ve tried some and need advice / guidance please

Thank you
Greetings

Margo

PS. I want to insert the effect as the picture you send attached!

Margo,

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this plugin therefore I can’t help you with that. This theme integrates best WordPress coding standards which means that most plugins should work with this theme as long as plugin developer have done a proper homework. Make sure to follow documentation which comes with this plugin for more information.

I´m so greatfull for your answer that´s ok, I will fix it anyway! I have one other question, how can I take thar anouce from Pro add on my page? It´s an option?

Greatings, Wishes of a fantastic weekend!

Marco

Marco,

What do you mean by that? You want to remove it or configure it to show something else? It is part of plugin and not related to theme as this theme is compatible with this plugin as you can see it on your website.

hi!! happy easter!!! i have a question, help me please! In the front page, I want to add a skype logo, next to facebook logo, how can I do that?

Thank you,

Happy easter,

Marco Vieira