How to manage featured pictures sizes in a post?

Hello Activello team.

I dowloaded your theme some weeks ago and I am now working on it for my blog.

The overall experience is very positive, but I am having issues with managing the appearance of featured pictures in a post.

1. The resolution of the picture in the slider is capped strictly to 1920 X 550? Is it not possible for the slider to adequate pictures above this dimensions? I understood that the slider would automatically resize dimensions above it but what happens is that it randomly crop pictures at 1920 X 550.

The solution to control the desired cropping was to download the plugin “Post Thumbnail Editor”. There I can at least select the area for the 1920 X 550.

1. The main picture in my post is capped to a dimension of 1170 X 550 (shown as “Activello-featured” by Post Thumbnail Editor plugin.

How can I have a better dimension for the main picture? The Post Thumbnail Editor shows a “activello-medium” thumbnail? Is it possible to use this one as the main picture of the post?

Thank you very much.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

If the plugin allows you to set that dimension then that would be awesome. Also, after making such changes, you’ll need to regenerate your thumbnails for proper resizing and optimization.

Have a look here for the plugin that does this:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support