How to modify front page header texts and buttons

Hi there,
I’m trying to modify the texts on the slider images. I’d like to have 2 lines of texts (with no width restrictions), they should be centered and the buttons below centered as well (like in the photo).
I tried to edit the text in the Customize, when the text was a bit long, it got messed up. Please help, thank you very much!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

For now I’m building the web on localhost on my computer. The website hasn’t gone live yet. Is it possible do find the solutions without me giving the URL, please?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This kind of issue would require us to have the page to test out CSS. So in this case we would have to guess what is happening on the page.

You can try using the following CSS code to reduce the font size of the title in the slider by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Edit slider text and boldness*/
.main-slider .hero-caption .year {
    font-size: 60px;
    font-weight: 700;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you, support team. I guess I’ll come back later when my site goes live.

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here but we would be glad to assist you once the site is live.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support