How to move comments on the left side for Activello theme?

Hi

My comments on my article is in the center en i want it all on the left. But i don’t know how!

And above the comments it says like “3 reacties op…” i want to change it to (number) comments like in de dema theme… But how?

Hi @lanitanl,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not aligned correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

I’m so sorry,

lanitanl.nl/get-the-marvellous-metallic-grey-winterlook-etos

The comments do not show the link… that is strange…

I have found the code for the comments. It’s now at the left. But above the comments it says like “3 reacties op….” i want to change it to (number) comments like in de dema theme… But how?

`Hi @lanitanl,

<blockquote>above the comments it says like “3 reacties op….” i want to change it to (number) comments like in de dema theme… But how?</blockquote>

On my test site it’s just displaying the comment number as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you made any changes in the theme files?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Regards,
Movin

Hi

I have deactivate all the plugins but nothing changed and i have changed anything in the theme

Hi @lanitanl,

To achieve this could you please try using the attached child theme of Activello theme that contains some custom code?

Please note that after using the child theme, you may have to configure the site widgets and menu again.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi

When i put the files in my theme i got an error. So i changed it back with the old .php files and everything is like i wanted. I don’t know why but everything is allright.

So thanks anyway!

Hi @lanitanl,

Glad it’s working fine for you.

FYI you should not make any changes in the the files as you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation so you should use the shared child theme same as you use parent theme.

Cheers,
Movin