How to not display page titles?

Hi,

first of all I wanted to say thank you for creating an amazing theme like Illdy :slight_smile:

Secondly, I’m still working on customising my website (it is not online yet!), but I was wondering wether there was a way to not display the title page on every page, but the main one?

Searching this forum I’ve found the following code

#header .bottom-header h1 {
display: none;
}

however it hides the title page from the main page as well, and I don’t want this.

Could you please help me?

All the best,
Alessia.

Good evening

You can use this css to hide titles on all the pages and leave it visible for main page

#header .bottom-header h1 {
display: none;
}
.page-id-XX #header .bottom-header h1 {
display: block;
}

in this code, you have to change XX to page id, this is how to find it:

Aww, it worked a treat, thank you Noda!

I have another question about hiding a/o resizing the header space (apparently removing the header image is not enough), can I ask it here or should I open a new thread?

Many thanks,
Alessia.

Hello Alessia

Yes sure we can use this ticket we just started it :slight_smile: please include a link to your page here

That’s great, thank you Noda! :slight_smile:
2 questions for you:

Is there a way to hide the jumbotron header on every page but the main one?
I’ve tried removing the header image, but it is not enough.

Also, as for resizing the header everywhere but on the homepage, according to another thread I should use the following code:

#header .bottom-header.blog {
padding: 30px 0;
}

it works, but I was wondering wether I could further customise it with a page id, choosing the exact page I want to customise?

My website is not online yet, I could give you access tho? Please let me know which plugin I should use.

All the best,
Alessia.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. This is a bit unclear as the jumbotron only appears on the homepage as it is already. Could you please clarify?
    2.You can use the page id to edit the CSS like so:

.page-id-602 #header .bottom-header.blog {
padding: 30px 0;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Oh, sorry! Let me clarify.
I know Illdy theme doesn’t allow you to have a different header image for each page (right?), so is there a way to completely hide the header image and the header itself (not the menu, tho)?

I’ve tried removing the header image (from Customise > Blog Options > Blog Archive Header Image), but it is not enough as pages still have a solid-colour header.

(Not sure wether now my question is clearer, sorry!)

Good morning

Perhaps i can help you but please always include a link to the page in your questions

Hi again!

Nevermind the header, I have a bigger problem now :frowning:

Images in pages and posts are not displaying correctly. They look blurred and stretched and weird, whatever image size and definition I use. Could you please help me?

My website is not online yet, I could give you access tho? Please let me know which plugin I should use.

Good morning Alessia

Ok, let me check it, please provide access details privately and point me to the page where you have a problems

That’s great thank you.

How can I give you access? My website is on Bluehost and has the coming soon feature active.

Hello,

You can use the private response option here to provide a username and password. There is a checkbox called “Set as private reply” that can be used for this.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, sorry I don’t really feel comfortable handing out my admin credentials? Is there another option? Should I create another user on wordpress?

Good evening

Well, this is on you, you can use any existing method to share your access details here, we use this method, Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Hi, I’ve created a temporary login for you: https://www.alessiadurso.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=fb4d08321b4aaec35e383cad35113fc0

Images on all the pages of the website, including blog page and blog posts are not displaying correctly. They look blurred and stretched and weird, whatever image size and definition I use.

I’ve left a couple of examples for you in the “Chi sono” page (id 354). Page url when logged in should be https://www.alessiadurso.com/chi-sono/

Thank you!

Good morning

This is the jetpack image module, deactivate it and check again :wink:

Hello,

Could you please test that link? It does not seem to work on my end.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, yes, I’ve deactivated the link after Noda’s reply!

I wrote the following reply right after that saying “What?! Oh my. Thank you Noda, you can close this thread (for now, I might be back with other questions haha).” but then I forgot to hit the submit button :slight_smile: Do you still need to have a look?

Thanks!

Good morning Alessia

Thank you too, let’s close this case since your problem is already resolved :slight_smile: