How to remove blog title

Hello there!

I want to remove the title in the blog page. The word “Blog” in white that you can see in the screenshot. I just want the image. Same for the posts.
Can you help me?

Thank you!

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*remove blog title*/
#header > div.bottom-header.blog > div > div{
  display:none;
}

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you so much! It works perfectly.

If you don’t mind I have other questions: In blog page how can I change the colors and the text of the button “Read More”?
Also, when I open a post to see it all, I don’t have a button to go back to blog page. Can you teach me how to put a button to go back in the posts, please?

Thank you so much!!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In order to edit the button please go to Appearance > Customize > Jumbotron and you can edit the button colors from there.

Adding a bottion like that can be done with the aid of plugins or shortcodes, here is a tutorial with a few options:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your reply. But by going to Appearance > Customize > Jumbotron I can’t change the “Read more” button colors or text. Not even when I change the colors of the site in the colors section, It didn’t work…

Another question: I just disable in single post options the options to show author, category, posted on and tags. But, as you can see in the screenshot it still appears!! What can I do?

Thank you so much.

Hello there,

I misunderstood your button issue.

This CSS would allow you to change the read more button color and its hover color:
`
/Read more button/
#blog .blog-post .blog-post-button {
background-color: yellow;
color: #fff;
}

#blog .blog-post .blog-post-button:hover {
background-color: yellow;
color: #fff;
}
`

Depending on your hosting provider it may need a little bit of time to have the changes appear but you can clear your browser cache and reload the page to see the effects made by your changes.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you so much!

The colors have changed!
But how can I change the “Read more” text? I want to write in Portuguese.

Thank you.

Hello there,

You can use the say what plugin to change the read more text to anything you would like. Here is a link to the plugin:

If this does not work then you would have to change the text in the theme but that is not best practice.

Best Regards,
Support