How to remove borders around entry meta and how to add margin for Disqus.

Thanks!

A few more questions…

1. I installed Disqus and the padding is at 0 causing everything to be right against the edge of the primary border. I think I must have changed something in my child theme to make this happen. But, I cannot figure out how to change it back. Do you know how? Here is a screenshot… http://imgur.com/Z600BQw

2. I would like to change the .entry-meta-bar to have no border and to change the background color. And, if possible, move it up closer to the title.

I tried to change the code to this but it did not change anything.

.entry-meta-bar {
border-top: 0px solid #eaeaea;
border-top: rgba(0,0,0,0) 0px solid;
border-bottom: 0px solid #eaeaea;
border-bottom: rgba(0,0,0,0) 0px solid;
padding: 7px 5px;
clear: both;
background: #fff;
}
  1. I moved the slider controls down below the slider. It looks perfect but ideally I would like to add a little bit more space between the controllers and the posts/secondary menu. How easy is this? I tried and failed at doing several of my guess and go attempts. Can you guide me? Screenshot here… http://i.imgur.com/p0fZzGu.png

Thank you in advance for the help

To solve these problems add the following code to Theme Options – Other – Custom CSS or inside style.css if you use WordPress Child Theme.

1. For Disqus
#disqus_thread {
    padding: 10px;
}
  1. For meta-bar you have used very funny way to get rid of border :slight_smile: You can use this one instead. It will get rid of all border for meta-bar.
.entry-meta-bar {
    border: none;
}

A bit simpler, right? :slight_smile:

1. Try moving #main content area down instead.
#main {
	margin-top: 20px;
}

Let me know if this helps

I am still having problems changing the meta-bar. The reason I had changed it to 0px, etc. Is because the ‘none’ entry was not working for me. I also can’t seem to change the color of it?

The other two worked perfectly though :slight_smile:

Would it help if I took my site online so you can have a look?

Yes, taking it online would be nice.

Ok, it’s online. oddyearstravel.com

Very nice use on my theme!
I just played around with my test Child Theme and it does work for me.
Maybe you can try adding it like this to be more specific on which div you want to change.

.entry-meta-bar.clearfix {
	border: none;
}

The meta-bar is fixed. I think I just needed to empty my cache. Thanks again!