How to remove comment count, keep search bar in top menu, and edit sidebar

Hi, so I have a ton of questions.

1. How do I remove the comment count from post previews and from the posts themselves?

2. I centered my primary menu and increased the spacing between menu items, but then the search item was entered onto the next line. How do I keep it in the same line as the other menu items?

3. I want to change the height of my primary menu, but when I made the heigh smaller, there was a huge space between the main menu and the submenus. How do I make the height of the primary menu smaller AND move the submenus closer to the primary menu?

4. I added borders around the different widgets in my sidebar, but now there are huge spaces between each of the widgets. How do I decrease the space between each widget?

Sorry for the question overload!!

Hi @madalynnguyen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) How do I remove the comment count from post previews and from the posts themselves?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

article span.comments-link {
    display: none;
}

To answer other questions could you please share me your site URL so that i can help you?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much! That worked perfectly :slight_smile:

My site URL is madalynn.me

Also, another question (sorry)

1. When I go to my page in a window that is not fully maximized, the last menu item is entered into the next line. How do I make the main menu size and font size adjust with different window sizes?

Thanks again!

Oh, also,

1. How do I center the horizontal lines under my widget titles?
    I am currently using this code
    .has-sidebar-right #secondary .widget-title:after{
    right: auto;
    left: 24.5%;
    }
    but it’s not exactly centered

hi,

how are you doing today? this code should do the trick.

.has-sidebar-right #secondary .widget-title:after{
right: 100%;
    left: 65px;
}

Let me know how it turns out.

Best Regards,
Support

It didn’t work): May I also get code for the other questions? I’ll list them all again here:

1)When I go to my page in a window that is not fully maximized, the last menu item is entered into the next line. How do I make the main menu size and font size adjust with different window sizes?

1. I centered my primary menu and increased the spacing between menu items, but then the search item was entered onto the next line. How do I keep it in the same line as the other menu items?

2. I want to change the height of my primary menu, but when I made the heigh smaller, there was a huge space between the main menu and the submenus. How do I make the height of the primary menu smaller AND move the submenus closer to the primary menu?

3. I added borders around the different widgets in my sidebar, but now there are huge spaces between each of the widgets. How do I decrease the space between each widget?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.