How to remove sidebar for Dazzling theme with WooCommerce?

There are two options for Website Layout: left sidebar and right sidebar.
How can I remove the sidebar? I want a full width page.

This theme is the best. Thank you very much.

There is no easy solution for this one and you need to tweak theme files themselves.

You should replace col-md-8 with col-md-12 in all template files and this will make your post full-width. Afterwards you will have to remove sidebar itself and it can be done by removing this

<?php get_sidebar(); ?>

Form the same template files.

Having just done this, I can tell you that you need to edit the following php template files:

archive
extras
jigoshop-setup
woo-setup
index
page
search
single

replacing col-md-8 with col-md-12

and then removing <?php get_sidebar(); ?> from the following templates:

archive
index
page
search
single

Hi,
I’d removed col-md-8 with col-md-12 in woo-setup.php. And now how can I remove a sidebar? (it replace in footer of my single-page)

@igorsrt

Please post your website URL and will write a custom solution for that.

Hello Aigars,

I’d like full width pages throughout my site. My site URL is onelov.org, could you share the custom solution so I can remove the archives and search feature from the sidebar?

Thanks!

@sbeaver

You can make your website full width with no sidebar by adding this simple CSS to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS.

#primary {
  width: 100%;
}
#secondary {
  display: none;
}

Let me know if this helps.

That’s perfect, thank you! Just curious, can you check out the kids art / shop page onelov.org/shop/. I’d like to modify the add to cart button to say something like Review Products on this page that will link directly to the products page. Right now when you click add to cart it doesn’t add anything, but when you click the image their are several options to order art on canvas prints (the products page). I appreciate any suggestions you have Aigars!

@sbeaver

I see that you have already resolved this problem.

For others looking to change “Add to Cart” button with one that says “Read More” and opens product listing itself you can use code like this via Child Theme functions.php file.

/* Code to change "Add to Cart" button to button that links directly to a product */

add_filter( 'woocommerce_loop_add_to_cart_link', 'dazzling_change_add_to_cart_loop' );

function dazzling_change_add_to_cart_loop( $product ) {
    global $product; // this may not be necessary as it should have pulled the object in already

return '<a href="' . esc_url( $product->get_permalink( $product->id ) ) . '" class="btn btn-default">Read More</a>';
}

A sample Dazzling Child Theme can be downloaded from here.