How to remove the author name and date from post

Hello,

I’m using the Sparkling theme. Nice theme

1. How I can disable or remove the author name and date from post?
  2. Category page is showing the full article content (all articles that fall in that category) that is creating the duplicacy. How to avoid it.

I would appreciate to your response.

Thanks

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

1. You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*remove author and date*/
.entry-meta{
  display:none !important
}

1. Are you using a child theme?

Best regards,
Support.

Thanks a lot …

Working but side bar popular post showing the date also.

remove author and date*/
.entry-meta{
display:none !important

and I’m not using the child theme. I just found and applied the customization >> content option >>Show post excerpts = ON that is solved the issue.

Can you tell me how to increase the space between lines (I think this is padding ) when I’m using the h1 or h2 in heading or subheading?

Working but side bar popular post showing the date also.

You can use below custom CSS code to achieve this.

#secondary .sparkling-popular-posts span.date {
    display: none;
}
Can you tell me how to increase the space between lines (I think this is padding ) when I’m using the h1 or h2 in heading or subheading?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

This code is working but i’m unable to save this code.

Getting the error -
There are 2 errors which must be fixed before you can save.
Update anyway, even though it might break your site?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Movin, I’m unable to share the URL here but attaching the image snapshot there I’m using the h3 tag and want to make more space between lines.

PFA

Thanks a lot!

You can use below CSS code to add space between them.

.entry-content h1,
.entry-content h2,
.entry-content h3 {
    line-height: 1.5;
}