How to remove white space between slider and Call for Action on mobile version

Hi,

I installed Dazzling theme. Love it! It’s perfect for my blog. But, I have issue with white space between slider and Call for Action on mobile. Screenshot attached.

How can I remove this white space that appears when I look blog on mobile?

Blog URL – http://ivanradonjic.me/

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your site and found the following custom CSS code added on your site is causing this issue so to resolve this issue could you please try removing the following CSS code from your site?

div.flexslider {
  height: 362px !important;
}

If you are not sure from where the above CSS code is added on your site then please try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body div.flexslider {
  height: auto !important;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @movin,

I added this code to remove overlapping over slider. Think this code indicates white space between slider and Call for Action on mobile version.

div.flexslider { height: 362px !important; }

Please find attached screenshot. I removed code and I have again overlapping on desktop verstion.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I have visited your site again but didn’t find the content overlapping issue on it.

If the issue is happening for you and is getting resolved with the code that you have shared then you can use that code only for desktop devices by changing that code as following.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) {
div.flexslider {
  height: 362px !important;
}
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

It works now! I put this code in Custom CSS box.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ivan

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: