How to set Navigation Menu buttons appear all for devices

Hi. I would like to ask if how can I make all my navigation buttons appear in 1 page? I made 3 buttons so I don’t need to do it as dropdown Menu in any mobile devices. Since the default is Dropdown, I would like to change it. I tried to edit the .css codes inside with @media functions but i don’t think im on a right codes when im doing it. Please help me.Thank you.

Revert all your changes you attempted to do and instead add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  #main-nav ul {
    display: block;
  }
  #main-nav select {
    display: none;
  }
  #main-nav {
    height: inherit;
    padding: inherit;
  }
}

Thank you so much for your reply…It works normally now but I was concern about the width of each button. It seems that each button appeared the whole width of the mobile screen. How can I make the width smaller so that the 3 buttons will appear in one row(3 columns) and not 3 rows in screen? Thank you.

It shouldn’t happen unless your menu items are too long and they just can’t fit. If this is not the case, please provide your website URL and I will look into it.

Please try to check 54.69.110.54 in mobile browser.thank you…Because I want the three buttons in 1 row.

Replace my previously given code with this one:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  #main-nav ul {
    display: block;
  }
  #main-nav select {
    display: none;
  }
  #main-nav {
    height: inherit;
    padding: inherit;
  }
  #main-nav a {
    min-width: 50px;
  }
}

Thank you so much. It works fine now… I appreciate it.